Old October 1st 04, 03:47 AM
patgkz

Man, you're bringing back memories with that RadShack
battery/ashtray.....hope you find one.

I remember those funky ashtrays and the fact that you could smoke freely
inside the stores back then. Most retail establishments had ashtrays placed
in aisles and such. People would walk around puffing and dropping clinkers
inside stereo's, on top of displays....what a mess! Little kids would kick
over the ashtrays, and that crappy white sand would be a mess on the floor.

What ever happened to the good old days?

BTW, I was at a hamfest this Summer and passed up one of those Shack "free"
5-cell flashlights (all the flyers had a coupon for this item to draw in the
unsuspecting fools - - - little did they know that they had to purchase five
D batteries while in the store to get the darned thing lit).

Ahhhhh, vintage Radio Shack.

"M. Kassay" wrote in message
Hi,
Im looking for any old Radio Shack Science fair kits...

Im also looking for one of those old Radio Shack floor Battery
ashtray/garbage cans that they use to sell back in '78

if you have anything that might interest me, pls send me an
Email.
--
73 Mike