Old October 12th 05, 08:39 AM
Has

"Sigurd Stenersen" wrote in message
I decided to make a contribution to the continued use of Morse code, and
have created a computer program that makes it easy to learn the code. The
program can be downloaded from http://justlearnmorsecode.com

If you like the program, please make the URL known to the members of your
club and anybody else that might be interested.

Also, comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Congrats for offering another way for folks to learn CW.
Thing is, there is no Easy way. Learning the code takes practice, time, but
most importantly--desire.
The time seems to be coming when learning even 5WPM will not be an issue to
get a ham license, and more than a few are waiting on that. And I won't say
if that's a good or bad thing, but from my experience learing CW is far
easier that what you need to know than what's required for an Extra license.
But again, wanting to learn makes all the difference. And if someone comes
up with an easier way to absorb that knowledge, more power to them, and to
you.

-Has