Old October 12th 05, 01:56 PM
Sigurd Stenersen

Has wrote:
"Sigurd Stenersen" wrote in message
I decided to make a contribution to the continued use of Morse code,
and have created a computer program that makes it easy to learn the
code. The program can be downloaded from
http://justlearnmorsecode.com If you like the program, please make the
URL known to the members of
your club and anybody else that might be interested.

Also, comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Congrats for offering another way for folks to learn CW.

Thank you.

Thing is, there is no Easy way.

Yes there is. That is what I was posting about.

Learning the code takes practice,
time, but most importantly--desire.

Sure. But using the above mentioned software makes it take less practice,
less time, and even less desire.

But again, wanting to learn makes all the difference.

Wanting to learn is important, but having good tools for learning also makes
a big difference.

And if someone comes up with an easier way to absorb
that knowledge, more power to them, and to you.

Actually, Koch and Farnsworth did just that, a LONG time ago. And the
http://justlearnmorsecode.com web site includes descriptions of both these
methods.

73 de LB3KB, Sigurd