Old October 4th 04, 01:24 AM
Ronny Julian

I learned computers thanks to Robin. The store manager at the local RS at
the mall. She let me come in every day after school and do whatever I
wanted on a model 3 or model 4 computer. I probably sold more computers for
her than the people she had working there. No wonder she gave me free 5
1/4's all the time!

I revisited the model 4 a few years back. Someone tossed one at a hamfest
and I took it home. Most of the software was locked into the 198X years.
They knew from the beginning that you had to sell new software all the time.
Unfortunately it died some weeks later.

"M. Kassay" wrote in message
Hi,
Im looking for any old Radio Shack Science fair kits...

Im also looking for one of those old Radio Shack floor Battery
ashtray/garbage cans that they use to sell back in '78

if you have anything that might interest me, pls send me an
Email.
--
73 Mike