Old October 12th 05, 07:02 PM
Steve Sobol

David Eduardo wrote:

They are 3 class A FMs,

Eh? Yeah, I guess so. Rather weak signals, though, all 6Kw or less.

I am looking at the FCC database and I see the license for Avalon. Rather
oddly, all I see for Adelanto is a CP. KELT *appears* to be licensed to
Riverside. I'm probably misreading...

What I don't understand is the use of the licenses outside Ventura County
when they apparently have no intention of selling ads outside that area.
Infinity runs a country station, "K-FROG" - licensed somewhere in the Inland
Empire (don't ask me where, I am not even sure which calls the station uses)
and they have a K-FROG station in Victorville (KVFG/103.1), but they
actually have a sales office here, and they broadcast at least some local
content. (For example, they do the weekly Victor Valley High School football
games.) The licensee for KELT has no local office and no local content. I
wish I had enough money to buy the station so I could put something local on
it.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307