Old October 13th 05, 02:21 PM

I truly believe FedEx treats YOUR package much
better than UPS!!! UPS does not seen to care much
how much "bouncing" so to speak YOUR item takes.

In the case of UPS it seems to have more to do with the shipper than
anything else.

When I get heavy items from Fair Radio via UPS the box always arrives
in pristine condition.

When I get similarly heavy items from random individuals the box is
often nearly destroyed by the time it gets to me (and often the
contents too.)

Admittedly at least part of the difference is the inexperience of J
Random Luser putting a 80 pound radio in a lightweight box filled with
styrofoam peanuts...

Tim.