Old October 13th 05, 07:18 PM
Richard Clark

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:27:01 GMT, Cecil Moore wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
The Bird is in error when it reports the SWR to be 1:1.

This is the poor carpenter blaming his tools.

Exactly! You got my point. It is operators who refuse to
recognize the errors in the Bird's readings

There was no error in the reading beyond the inherent ±5% specified as
the meter movement's. Owen no where at any time makes any appeal to
measuring or presenting SWR so the following claim is entirely
fabricated to present something not under his, my, or other poster's
consideration:

and report a bogus SWR as "correct" who are at fault.

Persistence in wedging a new picture into a valuable frame does not
make it a classic portrait by a master of the craft. This finger
painting being offered is no more notable than yet another tacky Elvis
on velvet.