Old October 13th 05, 08:59 PM
David Eduardo

"Steve Sobol" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

They are 3 class A FMs,

Eh? Yeah, I guess so. Rather weak signals, though, all 6Kw or less.

And that is the definition of an A... 6 kw at 100 meters. In large metros, a
number of operators have tried teaming them up as simulcast networks, but
each is a "real" station on its own.

I am looking at the FCC database and I see the license for Avalon. Rather
oddly, all I see for Adelanto is a CP. KELT *appears* to be licensed to
Riverside. I'm probably misreading...

It has been in Fountain Valley for about 2 years. No longer on Santa
Catalina

What I don't understand is the use of the licenses outside Ventura County
when they apparently have no intention of selling ads outside that area.

I think that they have set this up to sell it.