Old October 6th 04, 02:29 AM
Brad H.

The local Radio Shack "Computer Center" dedicated store back in the mid 80s
was nothing like this. The staff was snotty and arrogant. They didn't assist
with making a purchase... you either bought quickly and expensively or out
you went. Since they were the only game in town and had most TRS-80 items in
stock unlike the regular stores, you just had to live with it.

"Ronny Julian" wrote in message
I learned computers thanks to Robin. The store manager at the local RS at
the mall. She let me come in every day after school and do whatever I
wanted on a model 3 or model 4 computer.