Old October 14th 05, 05:20 PM

Bill Sohl wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:

My purpose of the continually-running "scorecard" is just to get
some visibility into the "amateur community's" opinions on the
code test...unbiased by local groups' opinions on morsemanship
as either vital or neccessary in amateur radio. Think of it as
a poll of opinions by those that care to Comment, visible to ALL.

That's nice, Len.

But with all due respect, how do we know your scorecard is accurate?

Because he sez it is.

Why should that be good enough, Bill?

Nobody is checking Len's work.

There's no detailed results, just a couple of numbers. KC8EPO made a
detailed listing that was available to all - Len hasn't done anything
like that. He demands that others 'SHOW THEIR WORK' but doesn't show
his.

He has a demonstrated record of mistakes here, and an extreme
resistance to any corrections.

He's accused others of 'fraud' and 'massaged numbers' with no
evidence at all, except that his opinion was different.

He's also clearly not an unbiased observer.

Yet everyone should accept what he says as fact even though he
doesn't accept what others say if it contradicts his opinions?

Jim, in all honesty, if you doubt the
accuracy of Len's reports, please go thru the 2500+
comments and give us a readout of your own analysis.

Suppose I did, and came up with different results than Len.

Do you think he'd accept my scorecard as accurate because I say it is?

Or would his reaction be somewhat different?

73 de Jim, N2EY