Old October 14th 05, 11:34 PM
Bill Sohl

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill Sohl wrote:
I will repeat...if you feel there is an error or fraud,
do your own analysis.

I'm not making any claims about the
comment totals one way or another.
Len is. Let *him* back up his claims, not me.

In the end, what you or I think about Len's numbers
makes no difference. Let's assume Len files his final
statistics with the FCC, you can then challenge them
all you want.

In the beginning I started my own tally but since my results were
tracking closly with Len's and due to an upcoming month long
vacation I was leaving for, I stopped.

So nobody is really checking his scorecard.

No problem in my book.

There's no detailed results, just a couple of numbers. KC8EPO made a
detailed listing that was available to all - Len hasn't done anything
like that. He demands that others 'SHOW THEIR WORK' but
doesn't show his.

Given the numbers that have been tallied so far, even a margin of
error of 5% misanalyzed would not result in a majority in favor
of keeping morse.

Actually, if 5% were miscategorized, there would be a very slight
majority in favor of keeping at least some code testing.

WRONG! If the current majority of 1311 (54%) went down by 5%,
the number would then be (1311 -66 = 1245) which still gives a
52% majority in favor of the NPRM.

(SNIP of repeated "what if's)

Why? FCC ignored majority opinion on the
issue in 1999 - do you really
think the majority opinion matters now?

Actually no I don't, but it doesn't hurt the
nocode test cause to have a majority favoring the change.

(Snip again)

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK