Old October 15th 05, 05:34 AM
Chuck Harris

Bill wrote:

Ya wanna know my gripe with both of them?

I live in Puerto Rico USA and neither of the two will treat this
location as domestic USA. Its International Air pricing right down the
line and discounted "ground" services are not offered.
The Postal Service doesn't have this lack of imagination and gets
"ground" (Parcel Post) here with sea shipping in a few days at rates
parallel with anywhere else in the US.

-Bill M

It is an interesting gripe. The Postal service is US government
subsidized, UPS and FedEX are private companies. Why should they
charge you anything other than what it costs them to service your
location? They charge everyone else a rate that is graduated based
on distance traveled.

-Chuck