Old October 9th 05, 07:11 PM
Steveo

Default I would love to see this rig go to someone in this forum

wrote:
I was talking to whoever it was you want to see it go to in this
forum who is not licensed. Why does it need to be transmit
modifed so a unlicensed CBer can use it. Why is it superior to
a Galaxy if it is not a CBer your talking to.

As you are talking to me, I am a licensed ham... thanks for playing!

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 05:57:08 GMT,
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5862316&ssPage
Name=ADME:B:SS:US:1

The ultimate in affordable export radios. I owned one of these back
in the mid-90's. It's a wonderful rig. AND, the guy has already
performed the transmit modification. This (as you may know) is
vastly superior to your Rangers, Galaxies, Presidents, etc. etc.

Any how, my point is, it is brand new and will probably sell for a
good price!

I hope someone here grabs it! Be sure to let us know!!

Stay off the ham bands.

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png

Here ya go:

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=1298