Old October 11th 05, 03:53 AM

Default I would love to see this rig go to someone in this forum

From:
I was talking to whoever it was you want to

see it go to in this forum who is not licensed.

That communication deficit is reeling its ugly head again in your
comprehension examples. Many cb'ers are licensed and only you appear to
be pleasuring yourself with the mention of one who "is not licensed".

Why does it need to be transmit modifed so a

unlicensed CBer can use it.

Only you hallucinate and see things that aren't there. No one said it
-need- be "transmit modified", only you. Try again when you learn to
communicate and express yourself a bit more lucidly.

Why is it superior to a Galaxy if it is not a

CBer your talking to.

Who you talk to has no relation to the quality of your radio.
Oh, you're quite welcome, hold the applause, no need to thank me.

hello twistedhed