Old October 3rd 05, 06:19 AM
VKR

Default Australian Scanner - 24/7 Online Radio Scanner Locked Onto Queensland Police Service [Outer Southern Brisbane Suburbs and Outer Northern Gold Coast Suburbs]

Fellow Scanner Enthusiasts,

I have initiated a live 24/7 stream from my scanner located in Brisbane,
Queensland, Australia.

I am broadcasting a 24/7 online radio scanner locked onto Queensland Police
Service [outer southern Brisbane suburbs and outer northern Gold Coast
suburbs].

Please use the following URL to listen to the stream:
mms://scanaustralia8.no-ip.org:8080

Everyone is welcome to listen. Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Regards

VKR