Old October 6th 05, 05:24 AM
diesel_fuel

Default NEW ICom CIV Test Tool (need help if you have an icom radio)

It works for me
Icom IC-R10 scanner

In article , says...
Hi,

This is a request for minor software testing help from Icom
radio owners.

If you own an icom radio that has a serial cable connected
to your computer, I could use some help testing a little
tool I wrote. The purpose of testing this tool is to see if
my serial code works with your computer and radio.

I'm trying to test a part of SR-Pro that interfaces with
ICOM radios. This test tool has code that will be used
inside SR Pro after it is finished being tested.

I will also be adding support for other radios but I'm
starting with ICOM since I have an ICOM hooked up to the PC
right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.davee.com/DaveeCIV/