Old October 6th 05, 09:12 AM
Dave

Default NEW ICom CIV Test Tool (need help if you have an icom radio)

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:53:44 +1000, diesel_fuel
wrote:

Tried it on Windows ME it required 2 dll's
"mfc71.dll" and "msvcr71.dll" I installed them
and got the CIV test tool but it would not connect
"not responding"

Oh, I hope it's not bugs in my prog. If so, I'll have to
figure out why Win/ME is different. Supposedly it should
even work on '95, but that might be too optimistic.

I just uploaded another copy in a zip file which is a debug
build with more error checking, (and no longer needs the
..dlls). If you happen to get a chance, could you try the
debug version on Win/ME to see if that one crashes or
reports any errors? If you get a chance, that would be
great. But you've already helped me a lot and I really
appreciate it.

Dave