Old October 8th 05, 07:08 PM
Steve Uhrig

Default KRAKULA - LQQK !!!

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:17:49 GMT, Scan Da Bands
wrote:

You familiar with Atlantic Electronics software at all.....this is a
disk from 1995 and it's called SM-1073PC-W ?????????????

Atlantic Electronics is a Silver Spring, Maryland company who makes
primarily signal monitor accessories for receivers for government
agencies. They also make other types of special purpose devices all as
accessories to receivers, as well as line of antenna multicouplers.

The products are designed and sold exclusively by www.cse-assoc.com,
and he generally deals only with government.

The Atlantic Electronic products are superb, often copied.

The software, I believe, is to port the I.F. of the receiver over to a
laptop for an on-screen analysis. The hardware boxes all have CRTs or
LCDs for display.

Regards .... Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"