Old September 28th 05, 07:36 PM
Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Message

Default SCOTLAND the BRAVE

Today at 12:55pm, salttwo wrote:Keith,

I spent a month in Scotland in 2003 as my wife's mother was from that
wonderful place.

I ignored the rubbish he posted about that land of great people with
its wonderful past and its many leaders who have believed in concepts
and ideas that have changed our world.

At no time did I fear the violence that this man tsiya fears in his own
country that he calls the USA.

I personally think this tsiya man does not exist as I have never read
about such irrational fear of his fellow man.

What causes such a man to have such irrational outbursts about his need
to turn his home into a fort for freedom and the American way.

I can only conclude the many in the USA are very insecure people.

It is only just dawning on me why the many members of the USA I meet
want to stay here and why many are trying to.

Keith I do not know how one can respond to a man who has so much fear
for his fellow man.

He is the most negative soul I have ever run into.

He needs a lot of help to just enjoy the wonders of life and remove his
fear of his fellow man.

You seem able to read all sorts of things into my posts. I will give
you credit for a vivid imagination.
I do not live in fear, I am well able to take care of my self. The
statistics came from a published survey, I did not make them up.
Any time you really want to see the "wonders of life", come on, I'll
give you a tour, of my neighborhood.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v244/tsiya/