Old September 28th 05, 09:32 PM
MnMikew

Default Flame Bait...

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1127928988.f7d2f24c07cc5700806590254b614983@b ubbanews...

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1127927199.53e26e9f8d1050fe45847e1441c6ffa4@b ubbanews...

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Cindy" wrote in message
I used to like Michael Savage and Sean Hannity but they are

getting
just
bit too liberal for me these days. Bill O'Reilly is practically a
Democrat...

Bill O is a registered independant. Michael Savage too liberal?

Colmes
must
be rubbing off on Hannity.

I have listend to savage and all i have to say i dont think he

belives
all
the bile he spews out of his mouth, in other words i think the guy is

BIG
PHONY

Phoney? No way. His anger is very real. Though he just dosent seem to
figgure out who to direct it at. He hates everyone.

He has broken with bush and seems to go out of his way to see how many
people he can just **** off

I like his "red diaper doper babies" rants.