Old September 29th 05, 01:53 AM

Default SCOTLAND the BRAVE

Old Europe and the U.S.: It's about that time.
www.homelandsecurityus.com

Take a look at how Europeans view the United States of America.I AGREE
with Gary Schneider.In World War Two,Americans were getting weary of
War,they wanted it to end.roosevelt gave Eastern Europe to the Russians
(he screwed up big time by doing that,go find a picture of the Yalta
Conference) but there was NO way America was going to allow the Russians
to have all of Europe!,, namely Western Europe (I know why,do you?) and
the lower Countries.General George Patton was Right,we should have gone
to WAR with Russia! I still have an old World War Two Ration Card from
our old home place in Carthage,Mississippi from back in those years.
www.thecarthaginian.com
cuhulin