Old September 29th 05, 02:21 AM
FDR

Default (OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I...

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Wed 28 Sep 2005 07:01:00p, wrote in message
:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:35:56 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

What leads you to the assumption that I am "fustrated and defensive"? On
the contrary, my statements are neither baseless nor hyperbolic and are
grounded in fact. The ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, plain and
simple. Google "ACLU" and "NAMBLA" and see what you get. Then come back
and explain why you are championing their causes and how you can deny
being complicit in furthering the causes of an organization of
*pedophiles*. It sounds to me like *I* have absolutely nothing to be
defensive about. *You* on the other hand, have *ample* reason to begin
back-peddling furiously. I would *if* I was in your untenable position:
championing an organization that defends pedophiles...

The ironic thing is they'd even defend a worm like you if
someone tried to prevent you from saying what you just did.

I would immediately reject any offer they might extend. They have
absolutely nothing I want and I most definitely have no need for their
assistance in any shape, form or fashion. If you want to be associated
with
them, then you are free to trash your own reputation.

Since when is any group you disagree with to be deprived of
legal counsel for any reason?

I haven't said they should be deprived of legal counsel. I have said that
the ACLU is working on behalf of NAMBLA, which is an organization of overt
pedophiles. If you want to champion the ACLU and be complicit in assisting
an organization of pedophiles, then you are free to sully your own
reputation. Are you saying that no one is allowed to be disgusted by your
choosing to support the ACLU as they protect an organization of
pedophiles?
You are clearly the "worm" here! LOL! Does your family know you are
complicit in the support of an organization of child molesters? Are they
proud of your perpetuation of perversity? (pardon the alliteration)...

Well somebody's got to do it.

-=jd=-