Old September 30th 05, 01:35 AM

Default FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:03:04 -0400, Mark wrote:

On 28 Sep 2005 07:40:36 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

I was held back in first grade, because I spend that year in the
hospital near death if you ****ing want to know asshole.

Took you 2 days to come up with that? OK. I guess you're just still slow.

What disease did you have?

(Am I supposed to end my post with an "asshole" too? You do this with all
your posts, so I'm not sure if that's just part of your normal
communication and expect it. Let me know and I will oblige you going
forward.)

He may think it mans the same as "over".