Old October 1st 05, 04:42 AM
Brian Denley

Default (OT) : Liberals 'equate' "Fundamentalist" Christians and Jews to the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

RHF wrote:
BD,

Here we go again propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew Hate by trying to 'equate' Conservative
{Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews with the Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists.

Next you'll want to go into our science classes and preach religion instead
of science. Oh wait, you're already doing that!

Any idea why US science student lag behind all other modern countries
(except fundamentalists ones of course)?

--
Brian Denley