Old October 1st 05, 05:48 AM
Sherman

Default (OT) : Liberals 'equate' "Fundamentalist" Christians and Jews to the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

Some of my friends were killed by Christian terrorists.

On 30 Sep 2005 00:31:07 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

BD,

Here we go again propagating the Liberal Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Christian and Anti-Jew Hate by trying to 'equate' Conservative
{Fundamentalist} Christians and Jews with the Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists.

BD - So tell me how many Christian 'fundamentalist' have gone to
Tehran, Cairo, Damascus, Riyadh, Tehran, Islamabad, and Jakarta;
and flown an Airplane into a building; or exploded a Car Bomb
in front of a Mosque ? ? ?
- - - Lets see your list BD !

BD - When have the Jewish 'fundamentalist' gone to London, Paris,
Berlin, Chicago, Seattle, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Moscow and kill
everyone in a School, or blown-up and airplane in-flight ? ? ?
- - - Lets see your list BD !

BD - Get Real ! - Stop Targeting All Religions for the Crimes
of the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist.

BD - Stop Promoting Hate - Against Persons-of-Faith !
Especially Christians and Jews BD.

BD - Get Off 'your' Democrat Party of the USA 'moral equivalency'
Mantra by trying to Link Conservative Jews and Christians with
the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists.

BD - The way that 'you' use the Code Word "Fundamentalist" when
referring to Conservative Jews and Christians is a clear indicator
of your Open Hatred for People-of-Faith. Liberals use the Word
"Fundamentalist" as a form of Hate Speech to encourage Bigotry
and Bias against Christians and Jews.

The Goal of these Left-Wing Political Activists is to Create a
{Liberal} Secular Society where being a Person-of-Faith is a Crime.

God {Allah} Bless America - Amen.

for i have faith and i believe - amen ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Brian Denley wrote:
No the problem is fundamentalists. All fundamentalists. There is no
greater threat to democracy than religious fanatics: Christian, Muslim or
Jewish, it makes little difference. All will kill in the name or their god.
None believe in the rule of law.

--
Brian Denley