Old October 2nd 05, 03:36 PM
SeeingEyeDog

Default (OT) : Liberals 'equate' "Fundamentalist" Christians and Jews to the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

wrote

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.' -- Lewis
Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

The word "crusade" is not reserved for the Chritian Crusade as your Chinese
Communist Party dictionary mistakenly depicts. I suggest a new dictionary
not predisposed of Communist propaganda.

The Islamic "CRUSADE" is alive and well in Sudan with the full endorsement
of the atheist Communist Party of China.
Over 1,000,000 Christians MURDERED by the Islamic CRUSADE (and still
counting).

This isn't fairy tales, this isn't centuries old history, this is an Islamic
CRUSADE occurring TODAY, right in your blinded eyes face!

Enjoy your Islamic "Fairy Tale" Prayers Mr. Muhammad Feng. They will soon
be answered in kind.
Virgins await for you with bated breath.