Old October 2nd 05, 06:49 PM
Stuart Orange

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

"David" wrote in message
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

NOW THAT IS FREAKIN SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

The last ting America needs right now is the GOP's
TOKEN BLACK POSTER-PERSON what has
an Imelda Marcos type SHOE FETISH in the Oval Office.

That would be reason alone to RUN (not walk) to Canada.....