Old October 2nd 05, 08:53 PM
dxAce

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

Sanjaya wrote:

"Stuart Orange" wrote in message
roups.com...

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

I could say you pulled that remark out of your ass... with your head, but I won't.

The Speaker of the House is third in line.

No, if the President is gone then comes Cheney... he is first in the succession
line... then comes the Speaker of the House... that makes him number two in the
succession line.

dxAce
Michigan
USA