Old October 2nd 05, 09:51 PM
FDR

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:23:22 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Do you support the crippling of national security for political
revenge?

Dave! If you had any brains you wouldn't spill your beans in a public
forum. Loose lips sink ships! Your probably on their most wanted list.

B.H.

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

I think every Government official in my lifetime has been flawed in one
way or the other.

But do you think it was ok for him to break the law?

The only way I'd be happy is if Teddy Roosevelt rises from the
grave. Happy? Now shut the f--k up and get back to radio! Ok?

B.H.