Old October 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
m II

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

Brian Hill wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Let's not exaggerate....at no point has he EVER compared us to dxAce,
beerfart or Brewhulin.
mike

With the energy you two have used to kick each other in the balls, I'm
almost certain you two could have accomplished the first manned mission to
Mars ; )

...at least I have them...

Hey.. I've got an idea. Get the anti social cretin to stop insulting
people and I will stop originating off topic postings. The group
benefits and some of the irritating behaviour by at least two parties is
stopped. I'll even stop bothering Cuhulin about his rampant bestiality.

mike