Old October 2nd 05, 11:18 PM
Bob Miller

Default OT President Directly Involved In CIA Blown Cover?

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:49:06 -0400, "Stuart Orange"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Source to Stephanopoulos: President Bush Directly Involved In Leak
Scandal
Near the end of a round table discussion on ABC's This Week, George
Stephanopoulos dropped this bomb:

''Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you
think it's a manageable one for the White House especially if we don't
know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments
but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week,
that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved
in some of these discussions.''

Be very carefull of what you wish for, my Greek-friend-of-short-stature
Stephanopoulos....

Remember if Junior and Cheney were ever to step down
then Condi Rice would be our new President.

NOW THAT IS FREAKIN SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!

What is really scary, is the actual list of who could be president
(the following may or may not be current; they keep changing people)

* The Vice President Richard Cheney
* Speaker of the House John Dennis Hastert
* President pro tempore of the Senate1 Ted Stevens
* Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
* Secretary of the Treasury John Snow
* Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld
* Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
* Secretary of the Interior Gale A. Norton
* Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns
* Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez2
* Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao3
* Secretary of Health and Human Services Mike Leavitt
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Alphonso Jackson
* Secretary of Transportation Norman Yoshio Mineta
* Secretary of Energy Samuel Bodman
* Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings
* Secretary of Veterans Affairs Jim Nicholson
* Secretary of Homeland Security4 Michael Chertoff

Alas, if they had left the FEMA head a cabinet position, even
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" coulda been in the line of
succession for president...

Bob

The last ting America needs right now is the GOP's
TOKEN BLACK POSTER-PERSON what has
an Imelda Marcos type SHOE FETISH in the Oval Office.

That would be reason alone to RUN (not walk) to Canada.....