Old October 3rd 05, 04:32 AM

Default Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna on eBay

$610.00 for a Kiwa Loop? Here we go loop the loop,,,,, here we go loop
the laaaaa,,,,, on a Saturday nightttttt,,,,,,,,
First time I remember hearing that old song was about midnight when the
Train I was on had pulled into the Train Station in East
St.Louis,Illinois from Augusta,Georgia (boot camp,Fort
Gordon,Georgia,first of January 1963) and I was sitting in the Train
Station waiting on the Scott Air Force Base bus (big old blue bus) to
Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.I checked in at our Army Orderly Room and
I went to my Barracks and I hit the sack and went straight to sleep.In
the morning,old wrinkled faced Seargent woke me up,,,, Ryan,he said,,,
Time to get up! www.ryans.org
cuhulin