Old October 3rd 05, 05:03 PM
SR

Default Looking for All Indian Radio

Not really, I used:

CB fiberglass whip on the roof. With RG 213/U coax about 100 feet, with
4 loop choke.

90 foot dipole each side coil on the window on PVC tubing (home-brew)

TV VHF/UHF on the roof.

Other accessories: MFJ antenna switch box. KOSS headphones, MT Magazine,
Heathkit scope Mr Coffee, cigars and ash tray.

My main sw radio, I use the ICOM R75.

Now, my question then is: So I could better identify All Indian
Station, how do they broadcast to the Americas? Is it in English? Is
it in talk and some music? Or all music? Do they give world news?

BTW what is the most popular or easiest sw station to pick up in Asia?
Other then China Radio International, Voice of Vietnam, Radio Japan and
Radio Taiwan International.

73, SR!

wrote:

Sounds like you've got antenna problems.