Old October 3rd 05, 09:12 PM

Default R7 Headed UP

Hmmm. If I won this receiver, I could just drive up to CT and pick it
up, and by the end of the day it would be sitting right here in my
living room.

A nice daydream, but it's more than I can afford at the moment.
Beautiful receiver, though I'm disturbed by the seller's ignorance
regarding the filters, NB, etc. That would definitely stop me from
paying top dollar.

There's really only been one time when I threw caution to the wind on
Ebay, and that was when I was bidding on a 7030+ that was put up for
auction by a well-known SWLer who often works at Universal Radio. He
was able to answer all my questions and I knew I could trust him. It's
rare that one can bid with this sort of confidence.

Steve