Old October 4th 05, 12:19 AM
Dale Parfitt

Default R7 Headed UP

"David" wrote in message
On 3 Oct 2005 12:27:57 -0700, "dxace1" wrote:

This R7 is headed for a record price for an Ebay
sale.

Amazing commentary on value of these fantastic receivers.
From my scanning of R7 Ebay items over the past year, value

for these on average is now up well past $1300 or more for
specimens in excellent condition, with R7As fetching even
higher:

Eek. Mechanical bandswitch...

Properly maintained, that bandswitch will outlive the mechanical encoders in
today's radios.
Sold my R7 and NB ( no add filters) for $600 6 years back. Although it was a
nice RX and had better PBT than today's RX, I really do not miss it.
Now, the Davco DR-30, will be buried with me:
http://www.miami.muohio.edu/presiden...vers/davco.htm
Dale W4OP