Old October 4th 05, 12:32 AM

Default Favorite Radio show

Aybout ten years ago,along about O' dark thutty at night
time,(Midnighttttt,,,, me and the blues) I was standing
(www.devilfinder.com Loretta Lynn Standing Room Only) in a place in
the French Quarter,N'Awlins,on Bourbon Street.(I think it was called the
Cat's Meow,or something like that) One of them discoteque kind of places
where you can get on the stage and and sing anything and it's picked up
on the sound system,, radio,sort of like) and there were about five or
six steps that lead up to another floor level in there.Two absolutely
beautifull wimmins from Belgium was sitting up there and one of them
tapped me on my right hand shoulder,,, she said,,, I like your Goatee.
cuhulin