Old October 4th 05, 04:54 AM
Eric F. Richards

Default R7 Headed UP

wrote:

If you ever decide to get "funky" in any sense, please let me know in
advance so that I can arrange to be far, far away.

I dunno, he has some pretty nasty funk going all the time on this
newsgroup...

--
Eric F. Richards

"I have in mind a bloodbath that is thoroughly bipartisan. Let the
Clintons be the first to go. American politics will not be healthy until
they are purged from the system. Issue exit visas to Trent Lott and Tom
DeLay, to Dick Armey, to the ancient and awful Strom Thurmond and the
odious Jesse Helms. Let the ostraca fall upon the bombastic charlatan
Jesse Jackson, upon Henry Hyde and Maxine Waters, upon Barbara Boxer
and Orrin Hatch." - Lance Morrow,
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...,88598,00.html