Old October 4th 05, 10:07 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

cut
The good old days is right!

and people dare suggest that I can in any way be harmfull on such
bands

BDK

Now who said that? All the "illegal jammers", etc, made the Liberty
Net..FUN. Now it's just a bunch of old KKK and Nazi losers crying
about
the ...(insert race or jew here) picking on their poor old puckered up
white cracker asses. Awwwwww. One night, I did actually hear them
talking about ...radio! I about crapped my pants!

who? well all these folks claiming No Code will be the "end of Ham
radio"

BDK

A O F is a bit paranoid. He is under the impression that every
discussion
should include him. Sort of like a 3 year old.

Hmm Paranoia according to you is beliving I have the same right to
coment on the posts in here as everyone else

Dan/W4NTI

That's the point AOF, you don't.

Dan/W4NTI