Old October 5th 05, 02:42 PM
David

Default Rigging ? The Barker & Williamson "BWD-90" T2FD Antenna

On 5 Oct 2005 00:21:16 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

David,

Barker & Williamson "BWD-90" T2FD Antenna provides full coverage
of the Shortwave Bands from 1.8 MHz to 30 MHz and is 90 Feet long.
http://www.bwantennas.com/ama/fdipole.ama.htm
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...wire/0872.html

Idealy at 90 Feet long this "BWD-90" T2FD Antenna would
require a 64 Feet elevation difference between the Tip-Ends
of the Antenna.

Practically speaking the BWD-90 T2FD Antenna at 90 Feet long
would only need a 45 Feet elevation difference between the
Tip-Ends of the Antenna. This would require a High Mounting
Rigging Point of 60 Feet and a Low Mounting Rigging Point of
15 Feet.

iane ~ RHF

.
.
. .

David wrote:
On 4 Oct 2005 10:45:32 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,
.

If I was buying a storebought antenna, I'd probably consider this one:

http://www.bwantennas.com/instr/PCJulyTechShowcase.pdf

No ****!?