Old October 6th 05, 02:09 AM

Default (OT) : Democrat's now being controlled by the Liberal Special I...

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:01:14 -0400, dxAce

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 23:07:17 -0400, dxAce

[Crap nipped in the bud]

Ooooops... you mentioned Nazi, stem, rendering you irrelevant.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

So you're childish enough to believe all that Godwin crap,
huh? Nice indicator of your knowledge of logic.

Logic, stem? All I need here is a knowledge of shortwave.

Then why did you bring it up as making me irrelevant, except
to prove the stem between your legs is smaller than the one at the
other end of your alleged spine?

You might try it, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan