Old October 6th 05, 03:10 AM
an old friend

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Dee Flint wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message

obvioulsy not Hans or I guess you haven't been reading Dan lately, he
has been dening I have the same rights as Him. In addition Steve, Dee,
Dave Heil, even most recently some one neamed "ace" and others making
claims based on various nonsense that I don't have the same rights as
they do

I have never stated you do not have the same rights as any other human
being.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I think it's the human being part that has him confused.

BTW hans here is another of the folks dening that I have the same
rights

so indeed most of the regulars are in agreement about equal rights