Old November 1st 04, 07:23 PM
Steve Adams

"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message news:rsxfd.78218$hj.20699@fed1read07...

AND

5,000+ Old BC and SW Radios at Radio Attic's Archives
http://archives.radioattic.com/

I am always trying to invite folks to send photos of their radios for
the Archives but confess that, with the ongoing (and sadly stalled)
database project at the Archives, I have slacked off lately.

Everyone who frequents this NG is hereby invited to send photos of
your vintage communications equipment to the Radio Attic's Archives at
! It may take me a while to get your photos
published, but I promise I will. Eventually I'd like enough amateur
gear displayed to require a special site just for that!

Steve Adams
Webmaster, the Radio Attic