Old October 8th 05, 07:58 PM
Brian Hill

Default FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

"Lawrence Statton N1GAK/XE2" wrote in message
-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-shoot-me...
writes:
Again, photographed against a red background.

Okay, I can understand how the amateur-only-coverage is *barely*
germane (since the ads are crossposted into a pair of non-ham groups),
but what *possible* consideration should the color of the poster's
backdrop be? Is it a trademark of a reputed lid, or are you just
being sarcastic?

That's got me scratching my head too? Maybe it has to do with making the
merchandise look better like Red furnishings and wallpaper in a sleazy
bordello ; )

B.H.