Old October 10th 05, 05:04 PM
-=H=-

Default Wanted: Knight T-150A knobs and manual

In an uncontrollable fit of nostalgia, I just bought a
Knight T-150A transmitter off eBay. We had one at the
club station when I was in college, and I liked it.

I need a set of Plate and Load knobs (the ones with the
brushed aluminum centers). Let me know the condition
and price, including the cheapest possible postage.

I also need the manual and schematic. I know there are
many dealers on the internet who sell manuals. So far,
the cheapest one I've found is $20 plus postage. I'm
hoping that one of my fellow hams will have one and be
willing to copy or scan it for me. I share my manuals
FOR FREE (including postage and copying costs!) when I
have one that some fellow ham needs. They say, "What
goes around, comes around." Let's see if that's true.

73,
Dean K5DH (contact info good on QRZ.com)