Old October 12th 05, 03:23 PM
Scott Dorsey

Default Shipping: UPS Ground vs. FedEx Ground

wrote:

I have been using Fedex Ground and Home delivery for some time now after
discovering the same thing you posted here.

Agreed.

Let me also say that, from my experience, UPS and FedEx Ground break things
at about the same rate. But when FedEx damages something, they promptly
inspect it and pay out without a fuss, while UPS will do almost anything to
avoid paying insurance claims. Admittedly I have had only three UPS issues,
but all were nightmares.
--scott