Old October 15th 05, 10:48 PM
Sigurd Stenersen

Default Morse code learning software

Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
"Sigurd Stenersen" wrote in message
I decided to make a contribution to the continued use of Morse code,
and have created a computer program that makes it easy to learn the
code. The program can be downloaded from
http://justlearnmorsecode.com If you like the program, please make the
URL known to the members of
your club and anybody else that might be interested.

Also, comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Morse is dead...hang it up!

I don't know your reasoning for making a statement like that, but no matter
what it is it applies to ham radio in general. What do you need ham radio
for in the first place ? A cell phone is all you need to talk to anybody,
anywhere, anytime.

So what are you doing here on the ham radio newsgroups in the first place ?

73 de LB3KB, Sigurd