Old January 4th 05, 05:01 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Just a comment about my attitude. I want nothing to do with Ebay.

Offering items of special interest to the antenna group might be OK.
But using Ebay puts them out of reach of those who also wish nothing to do
with Ebay.

If anyone has a copy of LaPort's book, I am interested.

73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:

"Dave" wrote in message
3 hours left on the Antenna Engineering Handbook!

Not sure if it proper to post this here - but I think most will find it
useful. I am auctioning off several technical books including the Antenna
Engineering handbook mentioned above. Here is the link for it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...451530124 7&r
d=1

Also:
Sams RF Circuit Design by Chris Bowick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...451570865 2&r
d=1

And a lot of other data manuals and such.... Just click on view sellers
other items.

Thanks for looking!
Dave, KF2DH