Old October 16th 05, 12:30 PM
Dee Flint

Default Thanks...

"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
.. .
...for calling me an idiot and then wishing me 73. Somehow, I doubt your
sincerity.

Don't worry...I have not wasted any time on code. The only time I spent on
code was the two weeks I needed to get to 5 wpm. This was to pass the code
element in the States.

My sincere thanks to Samuel and Guglielmo for their contributions to
communication technology. Thank God that their pioneering efforts have
lead the way to much more! Goodbye clicks, dots, and dashes. Hello ones
and zeros.

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

You do realize of course that, since you do not intend to do anything
further with the morse code skill, learning it to only 5wpm is not
sufficient to retain the knowledge and it will not be available to you
should you ever need.

You do realize of course that the ones and zeros modes become unuseable when
there are auroras, thunderstorms, geomagnetic disturbances, etc.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE