Old October 16th 05, 04:40 PM
Dr.Ace

Default Morse code learning software

Thank you Sigurd.
As we all know, many of the posters in this NG just want something to bitch
about.
Ace - WH2T

Dan Richardson wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:33:32 +0200, "Sigurd Stenersen"
wrote:

Jerseyj wrote:
Too band there isn't a Linux or MacOS version!

Well, this is a hobby project and I have to select how I want to spend the
little time I have for hobbies. Currently, I choose to add more features
Just Learn Morse Code and later I might want to spend some time on regular
ham activities rather than just extending my working hours without being
paid...

Sigurd,

I've been following this for awhile and I find it ironic that someone
takes the time to create a piece of software and then offer it free to
anyone who would like to use it only to have a bunch of complainers
giving you flak that they don't like it or aren't getting there monies
worth.

Thank you for your efforts and providing it free in the best of
amateur radio traditions.

Very 73,
Danny, K6MHE