Old October 16th 05, 05:35 PM
David

Default Yard sale of the century

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:37:57 -0500, wrote:

This place where I live in Jackson used to be mostly woods.It's mostly
all built up nowdays with shopping centers
www.jacksonmall.com d..n
mall is 275 footsteps South (South is always best) of my doggys
couch,many,many eat joints,gas stations,offices,the usual
blah,blah,blah,just like where you live in whatever city in U.S.A.Come
over here catty corner across the road from me and step a few feet into
that little wooded area and you would never know you are in a city of a
metro area population of about half a million A..holes.
cuhulin

I am 3 miles from the nearest commercial establishment (a Chevron
station).